Latest PureInsider

Wonderful Universe:Chapter 1 p3 "Princess Of The Stars"

Wonderful Universe:Chapter 1 p3 "Princess Of The Stars"


 

Tibo:" what's wrong, i don't understand why are you here ?,how you get in here ? and you princess of what ?",Fiona:"i will tell you anything you want to know but you have to promise me that, you will help me after you know who am i and why am here" . Tibo trusted her eyes and her words and said"ok , now tell me what i want to know . "  Her:" am Fiona Princess Of The Stars from Planet KADEEM home of all pure souls, i came here because my Donla was shoot by space pirates who tried to kidnapped me from Coronation ceremony i was about to Coronation as KADEEM future Queen , i don't know what happened but when i entered the hall raiding my Donla, too many portals starts to show in all over the hall and pirates come through it , i tried to runaway but tow from this pirates chased me and shoot my Donla it protected me it orifice her self and turned into shield around me and  suddenly a portal opened next to me and teleport me to this plant, then i found myself here, that's all."

Tibo:"KADEEM,Pirates,Donla , what is that .....oh i don't know what to say your talk sounds confused , what you want me to help you in all of that ?." Fiona:"i want you to help me stay safe until KADEEM Royal Guards find me and i will reward you when they comes to this planet." 

Tibo was very confused and don't know what to do or even understand any word from her story , this was too tough for him to understand and he decided to help her even if she don't say the truth , he put in mind that , she is a cute and innocent girl who need help nothing else from space things she said and he convince him self with that nothing from that is true and he will find out who really she is .




Tibo:" Fiona if you want me to help me you have to listen well and do what i tell you to be safe in here because this city not that good and not safe place as you think, there are dangerous things too so you have to listen to e well , take this clothes , take a shower and rest on bed till i came back there's something i have to do outside and i will be back soon , don't open to any one the door or talk to any one behind it, ok.?" Fiona:"ok ". 
Tibo:" good, i will go now " , Fiona:" sorry but i don't know what should i call you ? " 
Tibo:" am Tibo From Planet Earth" with a little smile on his face . that make her feel safe she smiled too and said:"Thank you Tibo you are true pure soul." 

Tibo think about his words "Pure Soul" what she mean with that ..... ummmm i will find out soon enough, then he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure♥Insider Shared by Phantom Designs Copyright © 2017

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.